IAM Intership Program
We are no longer accepting applications at this time.
Exciting opportunity to contribute, learn and give back to the community. Come and help shape the Community platform with the collective power of 50,000+ Minnesotans of Asian Indian origin. Your purposeful work will advance our mission and value pillars of Connections, Culture and Charity.
- High School or College Students
- Young Professionals (graduated from school/college)
Potential Assigned Functions:
- Specific Initiative or Cause
- Marketing / PR / Graphic Design
- Cultural / Entertainment
- Govt Relations / Policy
- Corporate Partnerships/Finance/Grants
- Interns will be paired with an IAM assigned Mentor
- Mentors will guide their Intern Mentees throughout their engagement with IAM
- Ongoing check-ins and feedback from other IAM board members and alumni
- Flexible day and evening time commitment
- Up to ~4-5 hours per week
- Intern positions are unpaid. However, the experiences with the India Association of Minnesota will provide opportunities to give back to the community, network, build a portfolio and gain valuable professional and leadership skills.
- Applications for 2023 must be submitted by Jan 31st, 2023